1) Castles Urquhart - Eilean Donan - Inverlochy - Dunvegan
2) Loch Ness Only 7 miles away and surrounded in mystery
3) Isle of Skye An ideal place to spend a day site seeing
4) Glenfinnan Of very historically significance + Harry Potter’s
5) The Cairngorms Visit The Cairngorms National Park & near by Folk Museum
6) Ben Nevis See the views - take a cable car - visit Nevis
7) Distilleries There are five Whiskey makers around and about us
8) Fishing & Wildlife Try your hand at fly fishing from a rowing boat or snap
9) Plockton Visit this wonderful little ex-fishing village
10) Applecross Of TV fame - Visited via the highest pass in the UK
The above tours are only suggestions - here are just a few of the nearby sights
and locations that you can shape into your own shorter trips.
We believe that there is little point in coming all the way to The
Highlands of Scotland without taking a Tour or two in
order to see more of the magnificent scenery and sights.
As a guide, we have put together a few of our favourite days out and we hope that
they will also appeal to you. Please click on the blue names below to reveal a map
of each Tour.
Before setting off we will happily discus the routes in full detail using our large
where we can point out all of the places of interest, as the best stops to eat and